What Are Thankful For?
Well, we all know that Thanksgiving was last Thursday. I had a lot of fun with my family. I hope everyone else did too! My family and I had a lot food so I was stuffed to the bone. The food was delicious, though! Here are just a few things I am thankful for.
* I’m thankful to have Mr.McGuire as my teacher.
* I’m thankful to have most of my friends in my class.
* I’m thankful my sister is going to a great college and playing softball.
* I’m thankful to be excepted into a great summer ball team – Ohio Glory.
* I’m thankful that I got to see my uncle over the weekend.
* I’m thankful that I had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
This post was inspired by Mr.McGuire. Check out what he is thankful for at The Reading Workshop.
Image from http://deathstarpr.blogspot.com/